I may not actually write blog posts that often, but I sure can spin my wheels building and updating my blog engine.
I recently updated my Jekyll setup and decided to spin it off into its own starter kit that can be used to easily spin up other Jekyll sites when needed.
Here it is: jekyll-fun
(spin-off of my fun prototyping toolkit I started many years ago)
What It Includes
- Webpack 4 for managing all of the assets
- Tailwind baked in for utility-first CSS
- PostCSS used to load Tailwind and make postcss-import and postcss-preset-env available to use
- BrowserSync for live reloading of browser after code changes
- jekyll-seo-tag for generating SEO tags
- jekyll-sitemap for generating a sitemap
Maybe someone else will find it useful. More info can be found in the project README.
Hit me up on twitter @joeybeninghove